ALICE Fiction. is a fast-paced Puzzle RPG game on the market. It is designed WonderPlanet Inc.., and it brings a different perspective to puzzle games. In this beginner’s guide, we will discuss what this game is about, its advantages for new players, how new players can progress, and so on. Puzzle games, like MMOs and RPGs, have become oversaturated games. ALICE Fiction is a breath of fresh air in the genre. In this beginner’s guide, we’ll cover basic gameplay and tips for playing ALICE Fiction and help new players get a head start.
The plot of this game takes place in a digital world. This world is called ALICE’s Metaworld.. In this metacommuniverse we Avatar, our digital identities. All of our memories of the meta-universe are stored in a database. These stored memories are known as Memories of the world.. One day, like any other day when we browse the Metaworld, everything glitches and crashes due to a bug.
This error code locks us out, but the mother AI solves the problem and we log back in. When we log back in, we find out that we’ve completely forgotten about the Metaworld, we don’t even remember if we’ve logged in before. Supposedly, we have a little sister in this Metavsessel, but we can’t remember her either. This is where the gameplay begins.
Introducing the basics of fiction ALICE.
The basic gameplay of this game is similar to the following Candy Crush but is better and contains more action. After we’re done with the story guide, we have to defeat a monster that appeared in the Metaciverse because of a bug. We defeat this monster by smashing panels on the screen.
These panels contain the faces of our characters that we own, and smashing these panels helps our on-screen characters attack the enemy. If you smash 3+ panels with the same character (like in Candy Crush or other similar games), the character starts using a special attack. These special attacks are destructive, so the goal should be to smash 3+ panels as often as possible.
A small but very important part of the above gameplay is the timer. There is a timer that expires when it is our turn. So it is very important to break as many 3+ panels and singular panels as possible in the allotted time. If we don’t, our character’s attacks will become much weaker.
Skills are special effects of our characters. They can also be called Buffs. These skills can be used to help our entire team. They include buffs for our characters, as well as debuffs for other characters and so on.
The limiting factor limiting play time in ALICE Fiction is energy. The energy system here allows players to accumulate a ton of energy. When energy runs out completely, you have to wait for it to replenish itself, or you can buy it in the store.
After completing a few quests at the beginning of the game, the “Autoplay” feature becomes available for subsequent battles. This is useful for quick play sessions.
Memories of Peace.
World Memories are memories of our avatar. These memories are part of the main storyline and some side quests. These memories also consist of different levels, with 5-Star. World Memories are the highest rarity. These 5-star World Memories can also be obtained through the gacha banner.
The main purpose of the quests in ALICE Fiction is to unlock different parts of the game. This game contains many different quests. Chief among these is the quest The main story quests are.. World Memories. are also unlocked by completing a few quests at the beginning.
The early, initial stages of the game revolve around their completion to unlock different parts of the game, as mentioned earlier. Listed below are the different parts of the game that we can unlock:
- Resource quests.: Unlocked after completing quests 1-6. These quests are designed to collect resources, such as experience.
- Subway: Unlocked upon completion Main Quest 03-01 (Normal).
- Memory Search: Unlocked after completion Main Quest 01-10 (normal).
- Event Quests: Unlocks upon completion Main Quest 01-09 (normal).
- Battle Arena.: Unlocked upon completion Main Quest 04-07 (Normal). This is the PvP aspect of ALICE Fiction.
- Team Hunting.: Unlocked when you join a team.
Use of in-game gacha
The characters we get in ALICE Fiction are acquired through gacha system. These characters have 3 rarities:
- 1-star.: The most common characters tend to be weak characters.
- 2-starStronger than 1-star characters, but weaker than 3-star characters. Good characters with a variety of abilities.
- 3-Star.: Three-star characters are the strongest in the game. These characters have special attacks that can change the course of the game, and can single-handedly turn the tide of battle.
All of these characters can be obtained through various gacha banners. In addition, all of these characters can be upgraded. For this purpose there is another gacha banner known as “Everyday Gacha.“. The items needed for these upgrades are spare parts. These spare parts consist of various things in the Metaworld that have been used by previous ALICE users.
Understanding in-game resources and accessories
There are several different collectible resources in ALICE Fiction. The main purpose of one of these resources is to use them in a gacha. Let’s take a look at what these resources are:
- Energy: The main gameplay element of this game. You can get it for free through recharge or buy it in the Store for real money.
- Coins: Coins are used to upgrade our characters. Once we have collected enough upgrade materials, we can use the coins to complete the upgrade.
- Gems.: Gemstones are the premium currency of ALICE Fiction. They are used to draw gacha lotteries in packs, not one at a time.
- Gacha cards.: These cards are used for one-time draws in character gacha. They can be obtained during the game, but are rare.
ALICE Fiction Beginner’s Guide: Tips and Tricks
Here are some tips from our beginner’s guide to ALICE fiction to help you newbies get started.
- Always collect the free character gacha that is available every day.
- Use energy only for the quests you want to complete. In fact, it is best to use energy for the Main Quests. After completing them, it is best to use them for resource quests.
- If you are a free-to-play player, do single draws in gacha banners.
- Accumulate gems during events that give gems. Only then spend them on 10 gacha draws to get 3-Star warranty.
- During gameplay, it is important to break up individual panels so that 3+ panels with the same characters are in the same line. Simply breaking up the panels won’t help.
- Endgame is still a long way off, so new players should focus on getting the game right and not worry about endgame right now.
So go ahead and give it a try! If you’re having trouble, feel free to ask this ALICE Fiction beginner’s guide for advice.
That’s it for the ALICE Fiction beginner’s guide! Have you found our ALICE Fiction. A Beginner’s Guide useful? Let us know in comments!