Idle Huntress: The Adventure. is Idle RPG developed for mobile devices and published BluStar Games Limited for a global release. The game features stunning live-action 2D animation, as well as full voice acting for the various characters. The game relies heavily on team synergy, making the need for strong characters at the beginning very important. With this in mind, we bring you a replaythrough guide for Idle Huntress: Adventure, so you can get the best characters and get through all the game content effortlessly.
How to effectively re-throw in Idle Huntress: Adventure
There is no one-click account reset method in Idle Huntress, which makes replaying a bit tricky, but simply clearing the game data manually from your phone settings seems to be enough to do the trick. Some phones may not allow you to do this, in which case you will have to reset the game after each failed reset attempt.
Idle Huntress: Adventures re-throw for Android devices
- Start the game and select a guest account, then start the tutorial.
- The the tutorial is very short and only takes 5-7 minutes , then find the recruit’s window to get the banners.
- Claim all possible premium currencies you can find from various sources, such as mailboxes, quest rewards, etc., and then deploy your favorite banner.
- If you are satisfied with the reload, link the account, otherwise reset it. Before proceeding to reset the account, close the game first.
Now to reset your game account, all you have to do is find the game’s App Info window, which can be opened either in Phone Settings – Apps – Idle Huntress: Adventures, or by long-pressing the game icon, after which the App Info button should appear. Now all you have to do is just clear all the game data, which will give you a fresh start.
Idle Huntress: Adventures replaythrough for iOS devices
For iOS devices, other than permanently reinstalling the game, there is no other effective way to replay.
How to replay Idle Huntress on Emulator: Adventure
Emulators like. BlueStacks, LD player, и MEmu are usually the best tools for roaming compared to native Android and iOS devices. Choose any emulator you like, as they all have almost the same features you might need. Read the official documentation of the emulator you choose so you can get set up without any problems. To start restarting on emulators, follow these steps:
- First, install the game on the 64-bit instance., the 64-bit one will provide better performance and stability than the 32-bit one.
- Install the game on the base instance, but don’t open it. Create clones of the base instance, and once they are 3-4 instances., start by re-throwing on all instances except the base one.
- After each revisit cycle, simply delete the failed revisit accounts and clone them again from the base instance. Alternatively, for this particular game, you can also reset each instance’s account, which should be faster than the previous method.
- When you get a great account with better characters, be sure to link it to avoid losing data.
How to link a game account in Idle Huntress: The Adventure
To tether a game account, first go to the settings menu from your profile window. Then click on “Manage” and here you will see the option to bind the account, continue to follow the prompts and then bind the account either with Google or Facebook.. Linking your account is highly recommended to avoid data loss, and will also make account switching much easier.
What do you think of our Idle Huntress Adventures Revisited Guide? Let us know in comments below!