Image via Roblox Project Slayers
Learning and using different breathing styles is one of the most important parts of successfully becoming a Slayer, so we’ve created a quick guide that shows you how to unlock one of the four breathing styles available in the game. Demon Slayer.-inspired experience Project Slayers-Wind Breath. To read our guide to getting this style of breath, keep reading below, and if you’re looking for guides to the other three breath styles, check out our guides to getting water, insect, and thunder breaths.
What are the requirements to get the wind breath style in Project Slayers?
To unlock the Wind Breathing style, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Be at least level 12
- Have at least 5,000 veins
Where is the Breath of Wind trainer in Project Slayers?
The trainer you need to talk to to unlock Breath of the Wind is located at Ginger. To quickly find Ginger’s location, follow the images below.
- Head to the entrance gate of the primary city, Kiribating Village..
- From here, go forward out of town and follow the arrows in the images below
- Following our arrows, you must first pass NPC Naratia…
- …and then walk past the NPC standing by the horse.
- To continue to the location of Ginger, cross the bridge in front of you
- Once on the other side of the bridge, walk forward along the sandy path until you reach the two wooden ramps.
- After you climb these ramps and reach the cliff, make your way to the next ramp in front of you and climb it.
- Follow the sandy path and climb the next ramp
- Now walk forward along the sandy path until you see a large staircase on the left.
- Climb these stairs to get to Ginger’s house and talk to him
All Breath of the Wind training quests in Project Fighters
Before Ginger teaches you Breath of the Wind, you will need to complete the following quests, all of which can be tracked by following the waymarker on the screen:
- Pull a heavy boulder: Find and drag the indicated boulder from one area to another
- Practice accuracy for wind: Participate in a short marksmanship training exercise by clicking on various small targets until they disappear
- Improve your sword grip: Perform push-ups at the Butterfly Mansion by completing a mini-game with a QTE
- Strengthen your upper body: Use your sword to split the boulder, completing another mini-game with a QTE
- Defeat Wind Trainee: Defeat the enemy Senemi
Looking for more content on Project Slayers? Check out our recent guides on how to reset/change race in Project Slayers or how to get more spins in Project Slayers on !