PC gaming requires that you have a good computer setup if you’re serious with your gaming career. Gaming just for fun? well, if you don’t have a good computer, headphone, keyboard & mouse, and basically other additional gadgets- you may not have as much fun because other well equipped players will run you straight into the ground my friend.
Mouse makes navigating and exploring on-screen options easier and faster. This means, for gaming you need a Mouse that performs all the basic functions and has very flexible customization options.
- Lightweight: this would make it easier to move the mouse around (fast) while gaming without putting so much effort to do so.
- Programable buttons: the programmable buttons will help you customize your Mouse for convenience and ease-of-use. You can map certain buttons on the mouse to perform specific functions in a game, like jumping or firing.
- Wired/Wireless: the choice of picking either a wired or wireless mouse is entirely up to you, and your PC configuration. A wireless mouse would be a great choice but ensure to pick one that assures fluid connection to your device OS and wireless hardware.
- Ease-of-use: some mouse for gaming have way too many buttons than you need, and this might result in accidentally pressing wrong buttons. Focus on the mouse that fits comfortably in your hand; one that doesn’t look/feel bulky.
- Personal preferences: there are so many points to consider when chosing the perfect mouse for gaming, but it all narrows down to your personal preferences. Before buying, read the mouse specifications and features carefully and ensure that it meets (if not all) some of your expectations and requirements.
Logitech G PRO X SUPERLIGHT Wireless Gaming Mouse
- Lightweight (63 grams)
- Five (5) Programmable buttons
- Compatible with Mac & Windows OS
- Good battery life
- 25,600 DPI (dots per linear inch)
ROCCAT Kone Pro | Kone Pro Air
- AIMO RGB Lighting
- 19,000 DPI
- Wired (Kone Pro) | Wireless (Kone Pro Air)
Razer Basilisk V2
- 20,000 DPI
- 11 Programmable Buttons
- Customizable scroll wheel resistance
- 18,000 DPI
- Backlit RGB LED
- 10 programmable buttons
- Configurable weight & balance options- between 119g and 141g
Redragon M908 Impact
- 12400 DPI, with 5 adjustable DPI levels (500/1000/2000/3000/6200 DPI). This makes it a good option for normal daily use and gaming (even for lowend PC gaming)
- RGB Backlight
- 20 Programmable Buttons
- Adjustable weight